Lobster

Default Is my rubbish worth anything ?

"Popeye" wrote in message
Just in the process of replacing a heating system. I will have an old

water
cylinder , which I guess is worth something from the copper. What about

the
old single radiators ?

Would people want these items free, just thinking of saving a number of
trips to the dump

Well these are just the sort of things which get lifted from skips in the
road, so yes. In the past I have deliberately left items like these at the
front of the drive and the pixies have removed them overnight... having said
that I left two old rads outside a few weeks clearly marked 'rubbish - help
yoursefl' and they were still there after a week, so an enforced dump-run
was required. Maybe a reflection on the current value of scrap?

David