Wood Butcher

Many years ago I had a co-worker who did this as a hobby.

His #1 lesson learned - NEVER steam bend anything! Use
a bandsaw, drawknife, spokeshave, whatever to shape the
piece. If you can find a piece of wood with a natural bend,
so much the better.

He never said anything about laminated bends but I suspect
these would be ok providing a good waterproof glue was used.

Art

"Jim Wheeler" wrote in message
nk.net...
The station wagon that is.

Has anybody helped with the woodworking required to restore an old woody
station wagon. I am going to Google it, but would be interested in
feedback from anybody who has helped with such a restoration.

Thx - Jim