Dave Hinz

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:37:30 -0400, Upscale wrote:
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
In all of history has France ever won a war by themselves?

I didn't write that. Please attribute with more care.

I think you people are missing the point of all of this. It's FUN to
belittle someone else.

Well, it's not like they don't continue to do staggeringly stupid things
over and over. And my knowledge is based on personal experience with
several trips to France; I'm not just repeating what I've heard when I
say that Paris is beautiful but smells awful, for instance. I'm also
not just parroting something I've read or heard when I say that the
French were astonishingly rude, both in Paris and Calais.

And, though I didn't write the line at the top of this post, I agree
with it. Among the many categories that the French are useless,
military ability ranks pretty high. They're great, though, at building
open-air urinals, I'll give 'em that.

Dave "In an urban setting. WTF is _that_ all about?" Hinz