Andy Hall

Default Is my rubbish worth anything ?

On Mon, 31 May 2004 08:50:59 +0100, "Popeye"
wrote:

Just in the process of replacing a heating system. I will have an old water
cylinder , which I guess is worth something from the copper.

A small amount but probably not worth the transport. If you were
doing plumbing and heating on a daily basis and accumulated a fair
amount of copper from cylinders and pipes possibly. IIRC, somebody
here got about £30 for a van load.

What about the
old single radiators ?

Steel panel ones? Doubtful. If they were old cast iron ones a
reclaim place could be interested.

Would people want these items free, just thinking of saving a number of
trips to the dump

If that amounts to a lot of time, is it worth getting a skip?
..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl