Norminn

clipped

Dedicated RV'ers take the whole house with them - picnic tables, patio
lights, landscaping, flag poles, etc, etc, etc )

Har har. All I need is golf clubs. Either I'm not dedicated enough, or
perhaps it's that we have enough house plants to fill the RV, leaving no
room for my wife's excessive shoe collection. We actually do take a few of
them with us. They seem to be the happiest ones. Some of them are so
mature they simply couldn't be moved, like a six-stemmed, 30' philodendron.

Unc

You just aren't inspired - yet. Hang a bucket on the front of the RV,
run some wire or bungee cords front to back, and wind Phil around the
bungee cords. May lose some leaves, but they grow fast and it probably
would help keep you under the speed limit. You will be the talk of the
camp ground, after the racoons )