M Simon

I had a smaller section do the same. I dug away a few feet from the side of
the sidewalk so I could have access. In 2 sections I dug deep enough to get
a small hydraulic jack underneath. (you might need 3 or 4). I jacked the
sections up about an inch higher than I wanted and packed the void under the
sidewalk with dirt and sand as best I could. When I released the jack it
settled back down to almost level over a few days. I backfilled the trench
on the side and in a few weeks the grass had covered. I moved 2 years later
and it was still level.

"Sherman" wrote in message

There is an L shaped cement sidewalk in front of my house that has
sunk 6 inches in 20 years. It is 18 feet total lenght with the L at 9
feet from the ends. No partitions at all.

Anyway to lift it?