Ulysses

"toller" wrote in message
A few posts down someone left a link to Duropower generators.

They have a small inverter generator at about half the price of a yamaha

or
honda. Presumably the downside is that it will run for an hour or two
before failing, but who knows.

Anyone try these?

I assume it's the same as a Kipor or Sinemaster or possibly a Robin and no
doubt made in China. I looked at them and bought another Honda. I could
find nobody online that had actually used one for any length of time. I buy
some Chinese tools at Harbor Fright and for the most part they are equal in
quality (sometimes identical) to American or Japanese tools and cost about
1/5 as much. But some of the stuff is not so great.