T i m

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 12:46:58 +0100, "Doctor Drivel"
wrote:

Yep. Tow a petrol motor to charge the batteries as you go along the
motorway.

Quote from Toyota crushing link :

"The trailer would also improve the aerodynamics of the car creating
an optimum situation as this trailer would be used most of the times
on highway journeys alone. A truely win-win solution. "

And why I often tow a trailer with my diesel Rover as it's obvious
*towing* will improve the overall aerodynamics of any vehicle!

But, if Toyota say so it must be true? Maybe Toshiba make the trailers
for them?

All the best ..

T i m