T i m

On 22 Jul 2005 12:04:10 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

T i m wrote:
On 22 Jul 2005 02:07:21 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

The solution used in one Friends episode comes to mind.
Largely sterile, though not the most popular eye-wash.

You aren't taking the 'p' are you Ian? (not a particular 'Friends'
fan so wouldn't have seen it). ;-)

No, couldn't be .. not on Friends ... ?

All the best ..

T i m

Actually, it was.

Oooerr .. (mind you .. some folk pay good money for such services ..)
;-)

Also not a great fan - it was an episode about a jellyfish.

Ah, I have caught the odd show (and they are *ok* in an American way)
but can't remember that one ..

I think given the option my eye would have been "much better thanks
anyway .." ;-)

All the best ..

T i m