tarquinlinbin

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:54:52 GMT, "ben" wrote:

tarquinlinbin wrote:
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 07:33:55 GMT, "ben" wrote:

John Rumm wrote:
Doctor Drivel wrote:

and for them to fin a suitable location. If they say no tell them
you will not allow them into the flat.

You will probably find they have statutory power of entry if they
want to get stroppy...

Who from?

If the Landord does not want Gas meter situated in the bedroom then
they have no right of entry.

But then the landlord may find that his tenant has no gas supply when
the mains are renewed!

Be a good Global citizen-CONSUMECONFORMOBEY

Circumcision- A crime and an abuse.
http://www.sexuallymutilatedchild.org/

I dont think anyone in their right mind would have a gas meter installed in
their bedroom, colud be a wind up from the OP, but never the less..No way
would that happen and should'nt happen. The only time I know of a gas meter
being installed in a bedroom when its a bedsit.

I dont see that it really matters as long as it is not a visual
intrusion. If it can be accomodated in a cupboard and its not in the
way then it sounds fine to me.