Graham Wellington

Gunner wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 18:34:15 -0400, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

This was just eye wash to let the Shrub claim he is doing something. A 2%
adjustment when the RMB is 30% to 40% undervalued will not mean anything at
all. Now that it is pegged to a bundle of currencies the US$ would have to
crash before it would make any difference. Which may happen. With the
deficits we have been running the dollar has already lost 30% of its value
against the Euro and the Pound. Before the Shrub's tax cut one Euro was
worth $1.17. Today it is worth $0.82. For the RMB to be at its proper
value the US$ would have to drop to $0.50 against the Euro.

Pretty soon we will not be able to afford anything but the cheap **** from
China.

Hey Glenny...wernt you one of the dooom and gloomers who claimed Bush
was tanking the economy?

5% unemployment...the Dept of labor says there will soon be a shortage
of skilled labor....and its all Bush's fault.

Snivel...

Snicker

Gunner

LOL. This thing with the Yuan is bad news for all the Bush haters. They
can't stand it when something good happens to strengthen our economy.
They want to see the economy collapse because they are all losers who
can't compete in a free market, and they are jealous of those of us who
are succeeding.These are probably the same losers who flip me off when
I'm driving around in my $72,000 customized Hummer. They can't stand to
see someone else who is more successful than they are. Well, suck it up
losers. There's plenty of money to be made in this economy, and you guys
make it easier for the rest of us. It just shows what losers you are,
that you can't be successful and make money in the wealthiest nation on
the face of the earth.