SteveB

"Mike Fields" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:9l_De.46062$4o.4384@fed1read06...

"jim rozen" wrote in message
SUVs, lift kits, booze, and hanging out of the window
don't really mix:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/...y=6420&slug=WA
%20Doughnut%20Fatal

Could be a strong contender.

Jim

Two weeks ago, I was driving on I15 through Barstow. On my right was a

very
large woman with a cat between her bosoms. He was really in there, and

just
to make sure he/she/it stayed there, the shoulder strap was across them
both.

I would give a days pay to see that crash with the seat belt going taut,

400
pounds going from 70 to zero in 50 milliseconds, and airbag deployment.

Steve

Ah, the vision of that one rates up there with the images from "squirrel
grenade" !!

mikey

And I know the last thing that woulda gone through that cat's mind in a

Right. His asshole.

Steve