Andy Asberry

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:58:03 -0500, "B.B."
u wrote:

Since you buzz through Irving occasionally, I thought you might like
to know about these guys I just found. Dickson Tools and Equipment.
They're on Nursery Road just North or Irving Blvd. Easy to spot since
there'll be a dozen or so compressors outside along with a pallet jack
and some hoists. It's packed inside and has just all kinds of
general-purpose tools. Not much in the way or machining, but lots of
mechanics tools, grinding, welding, air tools, and miscellaneous. Kind
of medium-range pricing on the stuff I looked at.
They do repairs too: air tools, motors, pumps, compressors, etc. And
the guy inside knows where you can probably get anything he doesn't have.

Dang, this is like old home week.

If you think this guy is funny and opinionated, you should have known
old man Dickson. I sold him takeoff tires and wheels in the 70's. It
was Dickson Salvage then.

Rex, is Brad Kay, the son of Tommy Kay who had the hubcap shop on
North Henderson? My sister worked for Tommy for many years. Last I
heard, Brad was racing ATVs.