Peter Wiley

Default Fellows gear shapers

Anyone have any info on these beasts? I've got the opportunity to pick
up 3 of them cheap, but the combined weight is about 6 tonnes. A 6A,
another 6A with rack cutter and a 7. The 6A can apparently handle gears
to 18" OD and the 7 gears to 8" OD. About 4' for the rack cutter. Old
machines and dirty but in good order.

I don't really have any jobs in mind for them but the price might be
very right and I can probably find somewhere to put them when I get the
new shop built. Owner is a 70 y/o guy closing up shop and selling all
his tools. This is in Australia. I've told him to list all the small
stuff on Ebay, we'll see if he does.

I've done a Q&D Google search, BTW.

PDW