Emmo

Well, I've been out of work for 17 months. I spent the previous 23 years in
software marketing, but there isn't much call for that anymore, between open
source, Microsoft, and India. Not sure how China plays into this issue, but
I'm certainly sensitive to people losing their jobs when they vanish from
this country. I'm not so clear on what I'm going to do now, myself...

I don't think oil or the value of the dollar are very relevant though...

And my bets absolutely none of it has done one ****ing bit of good so far
as
improving the US economy.....

The fact is more likely it has all had a net negative effect.

Do enjoy the high fuel prices and you have lots of fun if you ever need to
use these substandard 'tools' in order to make a living wage for yourself

--

SVL