Tim May

In article .com,
jon_banquer wrote:

Emmo wrote:
All I know is that if it wasn't for Harbor Freight tools, I wouldn't have no
tools at all...

Off the top of my head: drill press, horizontal bandsaw, multiple grinders,
blast cabinet, bender, ring roller, air cut-off tool, air drill, hammer
drill, rechargeable drill, palm sander, face shield, welding gloves, dead
blow hammer, sockets, IR impact driver, power planer, strap wrench, corner
clamp, welding cart, magnetic clamps, bolt cutters, letter punches,
soapstone markers, Adirondack chairs, grease gun, movers' dolly, pickax,
machete, pliers, air shear, air regulator, air hoses, hose reels, lots of
clamps, GFI outlets, ear protectors, sand blaster, two wheeler, car dollys,
floor jack, fountain pumps, flare wrenches, knee pads, and on and on...

Why is used not an option ?

How about pawn shops ?

Newspaper ads ?

Why would anyone choose to buy IR tools at Garbage Freight ? You can
buy IR tools much cheaper on-line.

Americans can no longer afford Harbor Freight prices. This is why the
yuan was revalued against the dollar.

Harbor Freight is moving to countries where their currency has not been
so devalued.

Maybe Iraqi ragheads will bail out the ******ized dollar.

--Tim May