Emmo

All I know is that if it wasn't for Harbor Freight tools, I wouldn't have no
tools at all...

Off the top of my head: drill press, horizontal bandsaw, multiple grinders,
blast cabinet, bender, ring roller, air cut-off tool, air drill, hammer
drill, rechargeable drill, palm sander, face shield, welding gloves, dead
blow hammer, sockets, IR impact driver, power planer, strap wrench, corner
clamp, welding cart, magnetic clamps, bolt cutters, letter punches,
soapstone markers, Adirondack chairs, grease gun, movers' dolly, pickax,
machete, pliers, air shear, air regulator, air hoses, hose reels, lots of
clamps, GFI outlets, ear protectors, sand blaster, two wheeler, car dollys,
floor jack, fountain pumps, flare wrenches, knee pads, and on and on...

"jon_banquer" wrote in message
oups.com...

Emmo wrote:
All I know is that prices will be going up at Harbor Freight...

They have changed their name to more refect the products they sell. The
new name is:

Garbage Freight.

jon