Jeff Wisnia

jtaylor wrote:
"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

I still have the Curta calculator we used for those rallies, and (metal
content here) the motorized drive I built to crank it through it's
bottom. It snapped around one full turn each time a microswitch geared
down from the speedometer cable clicked off another hundredth of a mile.

Thanks for the mammaries, and don't laff at the '55 Chrysler in the
photo link below. Superior technology helped us beat out the teams in
the real "sporty cars".

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/temp/rallying.jpg

She drove?

Like Juan-Manuel Fangio she did...

Not to brag, but we were SCCA Northeast region rally champs for two
years running..

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia