Tony

I made my own measured mile by driving another car with a good speedo along
a local road, and noting the location of 2 landmarks. Then I drove the car
in need of calibration alond the measured mile and noted any differences.

Tony

"BW" wrote in message
I finally broke down and bought a new buick, 05 LeSabre, and got rid of my
old car with more miles than I care to think of.

I just picked up the new one and drove from Florida to MA, a trip I've

taken
at least 20 times with 4 different vehicles. The milage has ALWAYS been

1245
+/- 10 miles. Most times it's within 2-3 miles (a creature of habit I

guess.
Same places for gas, same hotel, same restaurants).

The new car read 1321 miles and when I spoke with the local dealer up here
says he hasn't heard of any problems like this.

Anybody heard of similar problems with GM products ? I'd like to have some
info before it goes into the shop.

Thanks,

BW