Waynemak

I will have to agree "purple power" or the "Castrol superclean" will work
EXCELLENT. It will remove paint so be careful. I have used gallons of the
stuff to clean just about anything. Just the other day I had a black grease
stain on some new bright white shorts they wnet through the wash and dry and
the stain was there. the wive me the standard crap about, well you know, I
Used some purple power gave it o good scrube, stuck it in the washer (wife
not knowing this was in her machine) and they came out like new.
wrote in message
ups.com...
Go down to the sprawl mart and get a gallon or two of the castrol
superclean or wally worlds generic version