Lurch

Default Another exterior wiring question

On 30 May 2004 11:47:36 -0700, (Ian) strung
together this:

- Should I be worried about these exposed lengths of cable?

No, not at all. PVC is not a problem on external walls, despite what
the books say, it is however recommended to be protected.

- Is there some way I can weatherproof/protect them?

You could run the conduit tight up to the entry point, if that's not
possible then as someone else said an adaptable box can be used.

- should I not be using standard cable after all, but
something weatherproof instead? (This would be a pain as I've
already bought the cable etc. for the job.)

No, PVC is fine.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd