jon_banquer

Bill wrote:
jon_banquer wrote:

IMO, this book should be purchased by *anyone* starting in the
machining trade, by those who have not worked in *lots of small
machining job shops*, etc. This book should be required reading to all
those taking a trade school course in machining...

Bill wrote:
Here is California, the publisher would do well to do a spanish
version. Most if not all of our new machinists don't have a good grasp
of the english language yet but are willing learners.

--
Bill

Oops. I reformatted it properly... and dropped the crossposts.

Also, I was quite serious about the spanish version. It would help.

--
Bill

I put the crossposts back in.

Goggle's formating is not my problem.