Joe Cocker

Default Quality of Wickes kitchen cabinets?

"rrh" wrote in message
I have just today taken delivery of a roomful, having been persuaded by
Which? magazine that their quality is good. I have only assembled one so

far
but it seems indeed good; nice and solid with a proper back (not nasty

thin
hardboard). Fairly decent customer service throughout too. I recall that
Which? also thought Ikea does good quality units but their customer

service
stinks and I just couldn't stand the thought of having to deal with them.

According to my mate who fits kitchens for a living, Ikea are the only one
of the mainstream suppliers whose units do not allow space at the back of
the base units for running services. His advice therefore is that, unless
your water, electric, gas etc services come out of the wall exactly where
they are meant to be used, avoid Ikea.