-Alex

Being retired, I have not had to pick up a soldering iron in 15 years.
Likely have not had to replace a fuse during that time either.

In my school it was pretty much just as you responded below.

So I like to ask a question even if it seems dumb...Dumber is to assume.

Apparently others do not know the current style of fuse designation either.
But now I do too....

TV IS fixed.

Thanks for the response.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Alex:
You are asking a question like this.... AND you are going to fix your 4
month old Philips television?? You've gotta be kidding. Go to the
website for this newsgroup at
http://www.repairfaq.org/
while there, read up on SAFETY information and of course, repair
procedures and troubleshooting tips.

4 amp slow blow

electricitym
. . . . .

-Alex wrote:
I have the subject fuse T4E 250V.

No one seems to know what the amp rating is.

Can anyone help??

Alex