BobK207

Yes this totally doable.

I used a Porter Cable "Saw Boss" (small diameter circular saw) with a
segmented dry diamond blade. It cuts through tile & tile grout like
butter. Very dusty operation; eye, ear & dust protection needed (not
those silly white ones but real one). I used a small shop vac with a
HEPA filter on the dust port of the saw.

Just recently I knocked down & cut up a 8' x 25' stucco garage wall.
Removed the studs & top plate from the inside of the wall dropped it
onto five 2x4 sleepers. Made five vertical cuts & two horizontal
(through the stucco & wire) so I had easily handled
pieces. Once the studs were removed & the wall pushed over; it took
about 20 minutes to do the cuts & a few more for a couple of guys to
toss the chunks in a truck & away they went

The diamond saw works fine on tile & grout but just burns the wood. I
would err on the side of not deep enough & just crack the cement if
need be. The important issue is to get through the wire.

cheers
Bob