Gort

Doug Kanter wrote:
"Gort" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...

In article , Gort
wrote:

Curiosity. You seem to have a penchant for twisting things, so "lawyer"
came to mind.

You're too charitable. The word that came to my mind was "stoner".

Now, there's a rather random thought, typical of an alcoholic who begins
hitting the sauce in the morning. How'd you come up with "stoner"?

I take it that you have firsthand knowledge and experience as "an
alcoholic who begins hitting the sauce in the morning."

About as much as Miller does with "stoners". Happy now?

Sure. I've been happy since the day I retired :-)
And I don't need/use "sauce" to be this way.

inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it. If you don't know
how to ignore a posting,complain to me and I will demonstrate.