Capitol

Pete C wrote:

Hi,

What make and model machine do you have, and what temperature do you
use? Do you know what the wash efficiency rating is?

The machine is a Whirlpool AA1200. Temperature makes virtually no
difference, The problem is IMO with both the wash and the rinse cycles.
The wash efficiency by use is not significantly above zero! It also has
a novel variety of user unfriendly features which we have only found out
by experience. (Seems like about 40 minutes to achieve a rinse and spin
function on hand washed items!) Some we are still learning( the hard way)!

Regards
Capitol