Ade

Default Kitchen Electrics - Advice Required Please?

Hello there,

I'm currently planning the cable runs for our new kitchen extension, as
the plasterer is here on Monday!!

I have explained to SWMBO that I need to know where the Dishwasher,
Washing Machine, Dryer, Fridge, Freezer are to be located to allow me
to place the switches above worktop height to isolate the behind
cupboard sockets

SWMBO isn't impressed with having these switches above the worktop...

As I have plenty of spare ways in the consumer board, (I have installed
2 * 12way split MK boards) can I run a single radial 2.5mm cable to
each outlet and use the MCB as a means of isolation on the rare
occasion it is required?

If I need the isolating switches, can I supply double socket rather
than single outlets?

Secondly, but on the same vein,

We have a duel fuel , gas / electric range cooker which needs a supply.
I intended running a 6MM^2 to a outlet behind the cooker. Do I need an
above worktop switch? Can it be inside a cupboard? Can I use the MCB
as a means of isolation?

Many thanks for any help.

(just on the way to waterstones to collect on-site guide to the regs)

p.s. (sorry about this)
can I run cable horizontally between above worktop sockets?

How close to the sink can electric sockets be?

Adrian