SQLit

wrote in message
oups.com...
I painted with latex using my 1/2 HP airless sprayer and didn't clean
it afterwards, now I am paying the price. I tried cleaning the clogging
by running paint thinner thru it but it only pushes out a little bit of
the liquid. I tried for it to expel liquid via both the spray outlet
and the other outlet, I don't know what its called but its the outlet
when the knob is set to PRIME. Is there some other liquid to try it
with or some other remedy?

Time to take the painting areas apart and clean them. Scotch Bright, a non
scratching cleaning cloth will work with WD-40 as a bit of help.
Depend on the way it is made you may need new parts.

Have you taken the gun apart and cleaned it? The pump could be working while
the nozzle could be the problem.
Just guessing mind ya