Bob

SteveB wrote:

I have an automatic sprinkler system. I use Miracle Grow sprayer once in a
while to fertilize.

Has anyone hooked up one of these fertilizer mixers inline with their
sprinklers?

I think it would do fine for the flowers, giving them a weak flow of
fertilizer, and feeding them more steadily than my once in a while when I
remember it and get around to it.

For the grass, could I use Miracle Grow, or would I have to use regular lawn
fertilizer granules?

I am repairing the sprinklers at my house, so, this qualifies as home
repair, right?

Steve

The answer to that question at my home would be to sell the
sprinkler system to prevent increased lawn growth and
thereby reducing time wasted mowing said grass. It's been
three weeks since I took the mower out and if the grass will
stay beige until October, I will be a happy man. Some of my
neighbors insist on watering their lawns to produce grass to
keep my compost supplied, so I can't complain.
They mow and I enjoy a beer and a book.

Bob