FDR

"Vic Dura" wrote in message
news
On 21 Jul 2005 07:36:04 -0700, in alt.home.repair Underground
OIL TANKS - particularly in New Jersey wrote:

The professionals that work on underground tank
remediation, at least in NJ, are trained in hazmat and fire/explosion
prevention for good reason.

NJ is a great state. You are not even allowed to pump your own gas. It
must be pumped by a station employee. Too dangerous for a citizen to
handle. Just about everyone there has a scam going.

One more thing, you can pump your own gas if you'd like in NJ. I used to do
it when I didn't feel like waiting.