PipeDown

I was up in my attic again this morning and I have one more important piece
of advice.

Put lanyards or something on all the tools you bring up. I just lost my
second pair of wire cutters in that cellulose snow bank of an attic of mine.
Watch where you put your tools or you'll be digging in the stuff for hours
looking for it. (now I need to bring up a metal detector)

BTW, you can put insulation up against recessed lights if you buy the IC
type. I used H7ICAT from halo and they are pretty universal and cheap.

Outragous chimney setup you have, must have been operable at some point,
maybe they removed the top portion during a reroof or abandoned it due to
the expense of reapir or something like that.

"JOHN D" wrote in message
There's a lotta things I want/need do in the attic..
The previous owner removed or never installed the chimney pipes for the
wood
burning fireplace. The pipes go into the attic but not out through the
roof.
I need to fix that. Needless to say ,We don't can't, never did, use the
fireplace. As it is it's must be one helluva code violation.
I want to add 1 or 2 elect circuits to the kitchen.
I have some quiet vent fans for the bathrooms. Looking into the attic, I
can't see any vent pipes comeing form the existing vent fans. I need to
add a vent fan for the laundry room.
From time to time I want to run some new TV & Ham radio antenna, phone,
network, allarm cables.
Some day I want to remodel the master bath which would require some new
plumbing vent connections in the attic.