Default Molding a stair rail.

I want to build a handrail for the stairs in my home. The stairs it
will compliment curve over a section appx. six feet long as they rise
to a small landing [ which is perhaps why no handrail was ever fitted
]. The rail will have a cross section of minimum two inches square, so
I think I shall laminated the rail - to substantail to bend. I hope to
use pine wood 8mm thick; because that's avaialble in the stores here
as T&G flooring.

I can work out the radius of the rail as it follows the wall just by
making a takeof from the wall. What I can't picture is the second
radius that has to be molded in to accommodate the stairs as they rise
a total of appx. six feet. I have to hold the wood laminations as they
glue in a compound curve.

I'm sure this has all been done before [ or figured out ], can anyone
point me in the right direction for some info. Please.

Thanks.

John Hewitt, Malaga, Spain