Leuf

UPDATE: Well I thought it was finished...

Yesterday my sister was over and she happens to mention that they have
concerts at the gazebo that's right near them. Someone says, "Oh,
that's *the* gazebo, right?" As she is walking out of the room she
says, "No, we met at the one in next town over" and didn't see the
look on everyone's faces.

'Measure twice, cut once' and make sure you're measuring the right
building... How many giant gazebos out in the middle of nowhere can
there be... Apparently, two.

So, I have three and a half days to make the *right* gazebo.
Fortunately this one is a little simpler. Fortunately I didn't glue
glue the other one in. And fortunately I didn't find this out three
and a half days from now.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the shop...

-Leuf