mac davis

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:04:10 -0400, "Bernie Hunt" wrote:

In a pinch, wrap the ends in plastic wrap until the sealer gets there..

I was hoping to pick some up today while out running errands, till I found
out they have no distribution on the island, hahahaha. I ended up ordering
from UCC directly. It will be here in a couple of days. Hopefully in time
before the tree man cuts down the neighbor's sycamore tree. Unfortunately
they are in the wrong end of NY for me, hahaha.

Bernie

"billh" wrote in message
. ..
I gather you don't want to buy it by mail from UC Coatings who make it.
They are in NYstate I think. Is there a turning club nearby that may buy in
bulk and sell it to members?
Billh

"Bernie Hunt" wrote in message
What type of store would sell Anchor Seal? I'd like to find a local
source here on Long Island to purchase some.

Thanks,
Bernie

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing