Luke

On 21 Jul 2005 08:27:15 -0700, wrote:

I would like to ask questions related to a lighting fixture in my
bathroom.

1. Can I mix 40-watts and 25-watts light bulbs into one lighting
fixture?

Yes.

The lighting fixture allows me to put 6 light bulbs into it.
But I have no idea what's the manufacturer suggestion of the right kind
of light bulbs for the lighting fixture because the lighting fixture
was already in the house when I bought the house, and I don't have any
documentation about the lighting fixture.

[snip]

Should be a label affixed specifying maximum wattage per socket. If
you can't find it, describe the fixture better and we can tell you.
I'm guessing it's a strip light, probably 60 Watts maximum per socket,
common is to use decorative globe bulbs, but any standard base bulb
will work.

2. How much light do I need in a small bathroom anyway?

[snip]

You're overthinking :-). Make it as bright or dim as you want.

--
Luke
Q. Given recent developments in the C.I.A. leak case, particularly