Default Can I Mix 40 Watts and 25 Watts Light Bulbs in One Fixture?

I would like to ask questions related to a lighting fixture in my
bathroom.

1. Can I mix 40-watts and 25-watts light bulbs into one lighting
fixture? The lighting fixture allows me to put 6 light bulbs into it.
But I have no idea what's the manufacturer suggestion of the right kind
of light bulbs for the lighting fixture because the lighting fixture
was already in the house when I bought the house, and I don't have any
documentation about the lighting fixture. I am thinking of putting in
25-watts light bulbs to it in order to save some electricity. But I
already put in some 40-watts light bulbs in it already (I didn't know
any better at that time). Am I going to have a problem if I mix
25-watts and 40-watts light bulbs in the same lighting fixture?

2. How much light do I need in a small bathroom anyway? I am trying to
figure out if I am making the right decision in using 25-watts light
bulbs instead of 40-watts ones. The bathroom is only 5'x8'. One
40-watts light bulb will provide 415-ju..(spelling). Six 40-watts light
bulbs will provide totally 2490-ju... One 250-watts light bulb will
provide around 250-ju... Six 25-watts light bulbs will provide totally
around 1500-ju... Is 1500-ju... bright enough for a small 5'x8'
bathroom?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Jay Chan