Doug Miller

In article , "Doug Kanter" wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article , "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
In article , Gort
wrote:

Curiosity. You seem to have a penchant for twisting things, so "lawyer"
came to mind.

You're too charitable. The word that came to my mind was "stoner".

Is that how you squirm out of a debate you cannot win?

I hadn't observed myself being on the losing end of any debates with you;
quite the reverse, actually. You keep changing your position every time
your
baloney is exposed for what it is.

Nonsense. I've given you plenty of good reasons why George Bush is unable to
modify an SUV, even with the help of his lawyer. You simply cannot
comprehend.

Like I said... stoner.

--
Regards,