nospambob

The b*tch accross the street took an attractive house and converted it
to a BLOB! Many owners prior to her had the brick posts aside the
driveway with light fixtures on top lit every night, 20+ years since
we've been here. After closure they were lit ONE evening until she
saw them. NO plantings against the house and wont be until the cement
is removed. Parking strip had weeds and straggly bottle brush tree
but no longer, now cement. People used to stop in the fall and ask
what the tree was in the front yard, liquid amber it WAS until she
tore it out. Shutters near windows used to look good, gone. Pebbles
cover what WAS a planter next to the driveway.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:42:47 -0500, "Tim Fischer"
wrote:

Wow, a paved yard. And one without a single bush... I think I'm going to
be ill...

-Tim