Doug Kanter

"Gort" wrote in message

If you're convinced that a coworker is incompetent, do you quit your
job?

You're convinced that the boss is incompetent and dangerous.
Only a fool would stay there.

Not if you love the company, which you obviously do not.

No, I could never love bloodsucking leeches.

Leeches? All companies? Or just one with a bad boss? If the latter, why
do you assume that a bad boss makes a bad company?

The bad boss (CEO) absconded with my, and others,pension funds.
Also, I've never had a boss that worked for anything that didn't enrich
him personally, regardless of what it did to the company.
Think about a Ken Lay type of boss.

Half the companies I've worked for have been that way. The others,
including the current one, have been the exact opposite. Keep looking.

No thanks, I managed to retire anyway, and am much happier for it.
But I am wondering how you manage to love a company that treats you that
way.

What way? I have no problem with my company.