Doug Kanter

"Gort" wrote in message

Sorry. The "what about the previous president" excuse has been
eliminated from the list of sensible responses for people who are unable
or unwilling to answer the real question. It's like telling your mommy
you broke somebody's car window because all your friends were doing it.
Totally irrelevant.

The CURRENT president is the important issue, since he's still in a
position to do more damage. With that in mind, why did he allow the
weapons to vanish?

The question is totally relevant as you claim Pres. Bush is NOT your
President.
Now... what did YOUR (present) President do ?

Are you telling me that because you think Clinton didn't do enough, no
subsequent president can ever be judged on his own actions? Time stopped
with Clinton? If Bush is clearly shown to make mistakes, it's fiction
because someone before him made mistakes?

Be careful with your anwer. You're already up to your waist in ****. You
don't want to get much deeper without a snorkel.

Now we know... you believe that Clinton is your (present) President.
Reality isn't your long suit at all.
As to waist deep, "go ahead; make my day".
And the deepest waste in here is you.

Don't get upset. I'm trying to learn from you. You have a really interesting
view of the world.

So:
You take your car for an oil change. The mechanic forgets to put a pad over
the fender. He gouges the bejeezus out of the paint with his belt buckle.
Naturally, you rip him a new asshole and his shop pays to have the fender
repainted.

5000 miles later, you try another mechanic. The guy installs the new filter,
puts in a quart of oil, and gets interrupted by a phonecall. Comes back to
the car, thinks he's put in all the oil, starts it up, and goodbye engine.
Burns hole in seat with cigarette ashes.

Based on the way you evaluate Bush, it sounds like you'd let the second
mechanic slide because the first one was also a slob.