Dan Kozar

..

Question: I've got my turnery in the basement of my old house (down a
narrow flight of stairs), do the Oneways easily disassemble to the basic
components - in other words, do the legs, bed tube and headstock
separate without major work to the electronics?

Talk to Kevin about this, before they came out with the 1224, I
considered a 2036 and asked Kevin about getting one into my basement. He
explained that if you can borrow, or rent an appliance cart, that it can
be done fairly easily. I don't remember the details, but he told me what
to remove, and how to load it on the cart.

--
Dan Kozar

remove NOSPAM