Bock

Well.. I can certainly understand your point of view, however I would
expect you would change you mind if you were one of Lindals unfortunate
customers.

What appears as a vendetta is a call to customers (or dealers) who may
not realize there are more of them than they think and by banding
together they not only have a voice but quite a bit of leverage over
what first appeared to be a hopeless situation! When a big name company
sets out to scam it's customers it is nice to see that there is someone
willing to try to help you without demanding money!

When you have been swindled by a company that relies on arbitration
you'll soon see how the State and Federal Governments and many agencies
or lawyers who would normally come to your assistance, have little
jurisdiction over your problem.

Like yourself, most unhappy Lindal customers are not aware of the
growing problem, so I'm here to change that.

Ed

Well, I am not interested in web sites who history and content I don't
know.

I am interested in what you have to say in simple sentence structure
about
your negative or anyone's bad experience with Lindal. It is that
simple.