Doug Miller

In article , "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"JimL" wrote in message
If she comes in bitching about the mower dying again, I'll add a new
vent hole thru the cap.

Seems like a lot of work for one guy. She's cutting the grass so it is her
responsibility to take care of the dammed thing. Tell her to drill the
hole.

Be sure to report back with the results when you do!

Ed, he won't be able to sit down to type with that drill up there...

--
Regards,