fred

In article , Egremont
writes
Keston 25 was once on my short-list, partly due to it's shallow depth (a
particular requirement) but negative comment from various sources on
reliability and support, though not universal, has put me off. At this
point, Worcester Greenstar R 24i (I think it was!) is one possible
alternative on the fully modulating front, but I think selecting a boiler
will be easy(er) if I can reasonably forget about non-modulation.

My choice was limited to only one or two boilers by a requirement for a
really long flue and the Keston won on cost of both boiler and the low cost
flue (plastic drain pipe) but if that's not important there are many others out
there. I've not had any trouble with mine and I was able to talk to directly to
one of their technical bods when I needed a hand at commissioning time
but as I'm sure you've seen, that's not everyone's experience.

Build quality looks good on a chum's recently fitted non-condensing
Worcester Bosch but that's as much as I know of them.

Good luck.
--
fred