Duane Bozarth

I don't know authoritatively what businesses they are in and out of
today. They certainly still have a strong presence in nuclear power
and large generators.

But it isn't the same Circle-W--in mid-90s the Nuclear Division was sold
to BNFL plc and although they use the Westinghouse name, what was
Westinghouse has morphed into CBS...there's a timeline at
http://www.westinghousenuclear.com/A1a.asp# which documents the demise.
As I recall, somewhere in the early 90s was when all the other
components not associated w/ the nuclear division were parceled off...

While always a competitor, in a way sad to see the loss of a straight
line from George's babies to the present...