Charles Spitzer

"BW" wrote in message
I finally broke down and bought a new buick, 05 LeSabre, and got rid of my
old car with more miles than I care to think of.

I just picked up the new one and drove from Florida to MA, a trip I've
taken at least 20 times with 4 different vehicles. The milage has ALWAYS
been 1245 +/- 10 miles. Most times it's within 2-3 miles (a creature of
habit I guess. Same places for gas, same hotel, same restaurants).

The new car read 1321 miles and when I spoke with the local dealer up here
says he hasn't heard of any problems like this.

Anybody heard of similar problems with GM products ? I'd like to have some
info before it goes into the shop.

Thanks,

BW

oem tires? perhaps they're the wrong size than the odometer was calibrated
for.