Rod Speed

Noah Little wrote
wrote

My use model was to wear it every day and night
- in the hot shower, in the chlorinated pool, camping
in the snow, in welding class, in dancing class, in
skating class, in ground school, in massage class, etc.
(I love learning new things so I'm always taking classes).

What is the one rugged reliable maintenance free watch
I can wear 24/7 for the rest of my natural life which will
work in all kinds of weather, work, and social occasions?

Makes more sense to discard the zero maintenance requirement
and just use an electronic watch that has a good battery life.
If you get the tool that will take the back off, the total cost
would be a vastly lower than that stupid rolex ripoff was.

Probably best to concentrate on one you can change the
'crystal' on yourself too given the way you abuse watches.
Nothing is ever going to be completely maintenance free there.

You might find that two watches would simplify things. There
is no dress watch that will stand up to that sort of punishment
(your Datejust is considered a sport watch rather than a dress
watch), and the watch that will work under all the conditions
you've described isn't something you would wear with a suit.

Some of us arent silly enough to wear suits.