Colbyt

"EXT" etonks@sunstormADD-DOT-COM wrote in message
anews.com...
"Truth" is the name of the hardware manufacturer not the window maker, I
know they have a website because I accessed it a few years ago to find a
replacement for one of mine that broke. It is www.truth.com. I found a
catalog to identify mine, and a list of distributors, some in my area of
Canada, where I got an exact replacement.

This is accurate information. The Truth brand is available in a lot of
places. There may be an ID # on your "operator" to identify the exact part
you need. Blaine Windows at www.blainewindow.com stocks the replacement
parts. I'm sure other companies do also but I always like to give a free
plug to companies that have treated me right.

Colbyt