MG

wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 20:31:46 -0400, "J Poy" wrote:

Hi,

I am thinking of installing a water tank to recover solar heat in the
attic
to heat the water.

****ING DON'T CROSS-POST YOUR **** ALL OVER THE ****ING KNOWN
UNIVERSE, ASSHOLE !!!!!

I DON'T ****ING CARE HOW EASY AND CONVENIENT IT MAY BE FOR YOU
!!!!

DON'T ****ING DO IT, MORON !!!!!!!!!!!

THE ENTIRE ****ING INTERNET IS NOT REPEAT NOT HERE TO PROVIDE
EASY ANSWERS TO YOUR DUMB**** QUESTIONS !!!!!!!!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's
http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/

Automotive radiator? Not recommended. I once tested a radiator for leaks by
connecting it to the water main, found lots of leaks, certainly more than
there were in the first place, and the heater core went as well.

MG